FINAL COMMUNITY PRESENTATIONS AVAILABLE
On the Downloads menu, select Documents / Handouts to access the electronic library. Once on the library page, select Presentations to download the final community presentations.
To find out more about the Tri-County Small Area Studies program, select the Contact Us menu, or contact Ken Little using the contact information shown on the right side of this website.
Final Report Available
On the Downloads menu, select Documents / Handouts to access the electronic library. Once on the library page, select Documents and Reports to download the final documents.
Public Comments on Final Draft Received
Public Meetings Held August 21-23, 2012
The third series of public meetings for the Tri-County Small Area Studies were held on August 21-23, 2012 in Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton Counties. This series of public meetings presented and discussed the Final Draft of the Tri-County Small Area Studies.
To access supporting documents for these meetings, click here.
Welcome to the Tri-County Small Area Studies website. As this project evolves, this website will be your one source to all materials related to this project. Just use the menus above to obtain the information you need.
- Project Overview. This menu will give you access to backround on this project. Look here for Project Objectives, and overview of the Planning Process, illustrations of the Study Area, and the current Project Schedule.
- Public Participation. Public input will be a major component in the success of this project. Your input will matter, and to help you be involved, the items under this menu will tell you about the committees working on this project and guide you to upcoming public events.
- Downloads. Need a copy of a file? This is the menu to look under. All materials prepared for meetings, reports, and draft and final documents will be posted here for your review.
- Contact Us. Sometimes you cannot make it to a meeting, but your input is still important. Use this menu to find out how to contact the Project Manager or use the Comments item to send us an e-mail.
- Social Media. On the far right side of the webpage, you will see familiar icons for Facebook, Twitter, and receiving RSS feeds. Use these to always stay up-to-date on current and upcoming events.